miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine


At last... The Blog.


First thing I have to do is give thanks to Grace Ormonde for the wonderful opportunity...


The COVER of GO WEDDING STYLE Magazine Spring / Summer 2008. It is SPECTACULAR !!!


When I received Grace's phone call telling me that the cover was mine, I went like crazy all around the studio, laughing, screaming, crying, so emotional... well... what can I tell you. My first published cover outside Puerto Rico. Super happy and extremely grateful.

We had two great days sharing an extraordinay time with Grace Ormonde, Wendy Marquard, Mike Colón and Ray Santana photographers, Cynthia Rodriguez-Camero wardrobe stylist, Ildefonso Torres for B it Salon and Noel Gordon for Bloom Salon, all the wonderful models from Amnezzia Talent Agency, GDC Studios staff Gabriela Esquivel and Myrna Ferrer, El Convento Hotel and after all, everyone indeed. Thanks to all of you... and thanks to all the staff of Grace Ormonde's Magazine, Jessica Latimer,Tracy Freedman and Miner Grillo.
We photographed the models all around the pebble stones streets of the Old San Juan capital of Puerto Rico and captured beautiful images and scenes of my dear island. We had a blast!!! Everything and everyone went perfect. At the end... friendship, beautiful images and exposure to the world for all of us. A huge hug for everyone and specially to Grace.

Please go and get this magazine and check out the whole feature of gowns, jewelry, decor... is extremely beautiful, my images are publised... and to me... one of the best experience ever. Enjoy it as much as I do.


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

congratulations on getting the cover. Excellent work.